The Personal Data Protection Policy protects the privacy and rights of individuals. It applies to all companies and organisations that manage or have access to the personal data of living physical persons.
As part of its activities, Mudam Luxembourg, who manages this site, collects, records and surveys personal data (last name, first name, physical or digital address, telephone numbers, etc.) – hereinafter called Data – of natural persons – hereinafter called Persons – and exploits them in analog or digital form and via automated or non-automated processes.
Mudam processes this Data within the legal framework and in compliance with the regulations in force, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016⁄679 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
This regulation is based on principles of data protection or “good information management policies”, according to which the data must be:
• treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the persons concerned;
• collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it has been collected;
• accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date;
• kept in a form that permits the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that which is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected;
• processed in such a way as to ensure the appropriate security of personal data.
Mudam uses the collected Data primarily for communication and marketing purposes. In the context of targeted marketing, Persons have a right to withdraw, modify or prohibit further use of their Data on request or by unsubscribing.
Mudam shares the Data collected from Persons with subcontractors on the condition that it is related to services requested by the Persons and provided by these subcontractors (f.i. preparation, printing and sending of physical or digital mail by specialised companies, etc.). Subcontractors who have access to this personal data are expected to fully comply with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Mudam vows not to resell, disclose or make Data available to third parties for other motives than those related to the primary purposes for which it has been collected.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), natural persons have a right to access, portability and erasure or restriction of processing of their Data.
To exercise one or more of these rights, Persons may send a written request to Mudam by postal mail to
3, Park Dräi Eechelen
or by email to email@example.com
or file a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD).